Date - 01/07/2020
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Easily modified
- White or coloured
- Smooth or textured
- Of moderate size
- Paper’s physical attributes such as texture, weight, translucence, reflectivity and uniformity
- Compositional elements such as shape (form), shadows, lines, curves, negative space, leading lines, suggestion, repetition and pattern.
- 2 pieces A4 copy paper (or equivalent)
- 1 A4 copy paper sheet cut to make a square
- A few clothes pegs or paper clips
- Tissue paper
- A hand or head torch
Ben will be introducing this topic via zoom. You can then spend the rest of the evening having a go yourself at home. A cluster group will be created so that we can share and discuss our efforts.
To add this event to your calendar, click here: iCal